Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eating My Words

Okay, so I don't know if Isaac read my blog or he heard me say it. I mentioned in my last post that Isaac never gets a fever, even with an infection. Well I'm eating my words right now because he woke up this morning with a temp of 101, looking pale and kind-of a high heart rate. Since his normal temp is 96 degrees this temp is very high for him...and I haven't seen a temp like this on him in probably a year. I felt a little unsure when the doc only prescribed ear drops for him on Friday and I thought maybe he should be on and oral antibiotic instead. Anyway, prayers please!

6 comments:

my life: said...

praying momma!

Janis said...

You tempted fate alright. I know what you mean Austin's reg temp is 97 so anything above 99 starts to look bad for him. So what did the Dr say? 'Cause I know you had to call already.

Junior said...

Issac is in our prayers, hope that temp is gone quickly.

Anonymous said...

Gammy is prayng for you that you get well and over this infection/virus, whatever it is, God knows and he can heal your little body.

I like the new background your Mama put on your blog here. It's a nice change.

Love, Your Gammy

Alicia said...

Oh man! I had read your last post earlier and was coming back to comment on it. Not what I wanted to read. I will be praying for your sweet Isaac.

Pauline Salter said...

Colleen & family
Hoping that Isaac will be feeling much better soon. Keeping you in my prayers as always.
Love & hugs, Pauline ( and Lena) xoxo