Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Happy Easter!!

I don't know why, but my last post about Isaac's birthday didn't go through the feed and was not delivered by email. If you still want to read it you can click here http://isaacegrove.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-happy-birthday.html

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. It signifies spring and new life! We had an Easter dinner with my Mom on Saturday and dyed Easter eggs. Isaac was excited to get some color on those eggs.
I  let him dye one orange and he enjoyed dipping his hand in the cup and pulling the egg out. 
On Sunday we went to my Dad's house and they had a party. Isaac's nurse who we had not seen in a very long time came to visit us while we were there and gave him a birthday present. There are truly some nurses we used to have who have touched our lives and we still stay in contact with. It was great to connect with her again!
After the party we went and visited my Nana who is 89 years old. She had an infection that caused the doctor to have to remove part of her foot and bone. Still, I think she looks pretty amazing for someone recovering from that. She was really happy to see Isaac and Autumn. 

No comments: