Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy 2014! I can honestly say that 2013 was a better year for us, all things considered. Isaac had no hospital admits and only had a few illnesses that were of concern. Trying out school and getting out more with him has been a learning and growing experience for us all. Autumn has adjusted well to middle school life (or I should say we're adjusting to her growing up). God has also provided for certain family members where it seemed at the time very stressful. So I can say 2013 was good to us.

We didn't do much on New Years Eve but take little man to the pet store. He's becoming so much more alert lately and was fascinated with the fish tanks. Autumn  wanted to show him all kinds of cool knick knacks while we were there and he enjoyed playing with those too.
Since I was born on New Years day, yesterday I turned the ripe old age of 38. I had a really good day snuggling with my buddy and then after that the nurse came Sam and Autumn spoiled me with flowers, cake, dinner and bowling. They also got me a Keurig coffee maker. Brownie joined in on the fun too. She is having a "ruff" time lately with her back legs so we are trying to help her along with that. She's still a pretty young pup at almost 8 years old. It makes us sad since she's like our 3rd kid. We are hoping she can still be an active doggie for a long time.
B

No comments: