Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love Is In The Air...Or Maybe Strep

My favorite time of day is when I get to snuggle up with my sweet boy. He's my little love.
But sometimes snuggling isn't always a good thing. This week I went to the Dr. and tested positive for strep throat. Sam and Autumn tested positive also so we are on antibiotics. Fortunately when the Pediatrician's office swabbed Isaac he tested negative. Just as a precaution though they prescribed him antibiotics since it's highly contagious. 

Sam and I had a kid free weekend planned for our anniversary, but our plans went up in smoke. In addition to having strep, by Dad began having some heart trouble and had to get evaluated at a local hospital. I'm very close to my Dad and was very concerned about the outcome. Fortunately things were not as bad as we thought, but he will be having surgery (a stent) on Monday. The hard part has been not wanting to risk giving him strep before the surgery, but we've been in contact frequently by phone and text. We sent him a text with a get well card from Isaac. "Get Well G-Billy Soon!"
.

.

No comments: