Sunday, July 24, 2011

First Tan For The Little Man

Have I mentioned that Isaac has a tan? Yep, he's been spending so much time outdoors this summer that he's turning into a little coffee bean.
This is very cool indeed because there were many summers that were spent mostly indoors because he was either too sick, his oxygen sat's were not very good or he needed more medical equipment. Isaac has his own language and when we mention going to the park he gets excited and tells us that's EXACTLY what he wants to do! We have to spell it out for the dog though or she will go nuts! Last week Isaac's Great Aunt Karen and Uncle Dave came up for a visit from California. It's always a treat to snuggle with the little man!
Sweet moments with big sister!
Isaac's new shirt that he got from Aunt Cassie when she went to Disneyland. It says "I may be small, but I'm the boss! Isn't that the truth?!

5 comments:

Junior said...

Isaac I am so happy to hear that you are doing so well and able to get outside. Keep it up and have an awesome summer.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Miss you.

Love, Gammy

Sherry C said...

The park and walks are the absolute best!!! I'm so glad your not getting all the heat we are that would keep you indoors for sure. I love that t-shirt.

Lacey said...

Love that tan! Jax hasn't been out enough this summer, his hair hasn't lightened up at all!
Arina is my natural tan. I love it, she doesn't burn, she just gets darker and darker!

Shelly Turpin said...

love the tan! A sign of happy times