Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Vacation Time!

School is out and there are only a few more days until we take Autumn to the coast. We're looking forward to making sandcastles, flying a kite and just watching the world go by. Of course I will miss my sweet boy to pieces. He will stay home with his peeps while we are gone. It will be next to impossible for me to not want to call and check in on him all the time. Although I will miss him, I am in need of a break from the day to day stuff that comes along with having a trach kid. Lets face it, it's not easy. Over the weekend we took Isaac to a big local park that has gardens to see the pretty flowers and ducks. I love that we can go on so many more outings with him this time of year.

Big sister sprained her ankle on Thursday at a school field trip. It wasn't hurting her that much, but it was last night so we went to the pediatrician's office today. Everything looks good and they gave her an ankle brace. I'm afraid they are getting too familiar with us at that office lately!

1 comment:

Sherry C said...

Have a wonderful time on your vacation sounds like a much needed break enjoy every minute of it. I hope the sun shines everyday.