Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pictures!

We had a great time on our trip to the coast. Isaac and Brownie were on their best behavior while we were gone. I'm so grateful for the nurses, my sister-in-law and my friend Cindi for helping us make this trip happen. Our hotel was amazing overlooking the beach and ocean waves. It was very relaxing. The weather held up pretty good, except on Saturday it was cold and rainy so we went on a road trip to the cheese factory and to a really cool air museum. We went to the aquarium the next day. I've never seen so many smiles on this girls face. The amazing shark cave!
On Monday Autumn's old school friend Elliot and his Mom came down for a visit from the Portland area. We had a great time with them on the beach.

Elliot dodging the waves.

Autumn getting ready to run into the waves. Me watching the world go by.Autumn's favorite activity was hanging out on the rocks and collecting crabs, shells, starfish, and all kinds of cool sea creatures.
Autumn was so excited to find a hermit crab. Yep, that's my girl! Looking for more crabs and seashells on our last night there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! What great pictures! I love `em. I can't wait to see you all tomorrow and you tell me all about it. It looks like you had the greatest fun!

Love, Gammy

Lacey said...

Wow, your getting me excited to go to the beach next week! Mondo would love that plane that is in that picture!!

April said...

What a wonderful trip!! How fun!!