Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's The Plan?

Isaac is looking awesome today and is ready to go home first thing tomorrow morning. He had a minor setback on Friday when his co2 (carbon dioxide) levels were at an all time high, but his lab work quickly got better once they put him on the bi-pap for another day. The hospital staff let Isaac's big sister come up with me to visit. He was happy to see her and he smiled big when she sang him his favorite songs. It will be nice when she can finally sing to him at home!

I'm off to clean his room before the big day. I will post once we get him settled in.

4 comments:

Junior said...

woohoo, so happy you are coming home Issac. big hugs

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Yay! I am so glad he is coming home. :)

Anonymous said...

Yahoo says Gammy! I'm so glad you're coming home! Gammy is still really sick. Your Mama and sister came by with a nice lunch, a card, and chocolate to cheer me up, as I am still having to be in bed. This RSV sucks! It takes forever to get over it, doesn't it little man...2 weeks now for you.

Love, Gammy

Lacey said...

Yeah for home! Its amazing how you get so excited to come home! How its like bringing a baby home for the first time all over again!