Monday, January 26, 2009

Isaac's Getting Big!


Today the dietitian came for a visit and Isaac weighed in at a little over 21 pounds and he is 28 1/2 inches long. He's still under the 3rd percentile, but that's ok, he's just going to be the little man. When I look at him he looks kind of like Autumn did when she was only about 9 months old, so he's just a little thing.
I posted a couple of pictures on the site, such as Isaac with his Aunt Cassie and Autumn having a snow day last month. If you are getting these updates by email you probably can only see the journal entry. (Not too exciting). If you want to see the pics or go to the blog simply click on the subject line (such as Isaac's getting big) it will take you to the website. I'm really excited that I was able to add an email subscription like I had on Caringbridge. Speaking of Caringbridge I LOVED Caringbridge, but I just wanted something a little different since I have been using it for over a year now. I would highly recommend Caringbridge to anyone who has a child with an illness or disability as it is a wonderful way to keep people updated and it's much much easier than Blogspot. One reason I switched to blogspot is because I want to be able to promote more awareness for children with rare chromo disorders or special needs. It's very important to me to let the world know about children who can be born with a wide variety of rare chromosome disorders and multiple disabilities.
Well Sam and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on Valentines Day. We are planning a weekend away at the resort. All the care for Isaac is already arranged (woo hoo!) and Autumn is staying at my Dad's. I can't wait! In a perfect world I wish we could go away somewhere warm like Hawaii where my in-laws have been the past couple of weeks, (Ok , so I admit I'm a bit jealous) but anywhere alone with my hubby for an entire weekend is a real treat!

No comments: