Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sunshine!!

A few days ago the sun was shining in the late afternoon so I took Isaac outside. When the neighbors saw him scooting around in his gait trainer they thought that he was so cute. Before I knew it we had a big audience! What can I say, the kid is a celebrity. I really hope that we will have more sunny days like this soon! He's doing well, but I have a strange virus right now so I'm really hoping that I don't pass it on to the boy. I'm afraid we snuggled too much yesterday!

5 comments:

Junior said...

Isaac, I love, love, love seeing you outside in your walker. Hope you have lots more sunshine.

The VW's said...

AWESOME! And, what a celebrity!.....One that I'd LOVE to meet one day! :) Hope Isaac stays healthy! Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Isaac you are a celebrity, at least in my book! You look so cute scooting around in the yard.
Love, Gammy

Devon said...

It is so great to see him out walking!! And what a beautiful day!! Go Isaac!!

Michelle said...

He is looking like such a big boy. I'm looking forward to nicer days as well. Our kiddos sure need it.