Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Busy Week

Don't you wish you could sleep this peacefully at night and still have great hair? I don't know how he does it.
Isaac's procedures are scheduled for 6:15 am next Thursday. (Yawn) The Ophthalmologist has decided that she's going to apply tubes to his tear ducts that will stay there for approximately 3 months. They could fall out eventually like ear tubes, but if they don't the doc will remove them in the office. Hopefully this will finally be the end to the crust.

The
ENT is still going to do a bronch and an ear tube replacement. I'm still not sure what the plan is for the adenoids. He's suppose to be just outpatient, but we just never know. Hopefully we will get him home and in his own bed the same day. Luckily a good friend of mine is taking Autumn for 2 days so that I can just focus on Isaac. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to get up at 5 am and spend an entire day with Mom at the hospital.

There are some changes going on here at the home front. We are in the process of adding new flooring to the upstairs and main area of the home. Then we are moving the boy upstairs. He will have 2 bedrooms! One for toys and therapy and the other for sleeping. We decided it was a better plan for us to stay here instead of moving. If he's upstairs instead of downstairs then as he gets bigger it will be easier for us to carry him from one floor to the other. Exciting times.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I'll be praying for Isaac's procedures next week. Sounds like a great move in the home. What a lucky boy to have two rooms to himself!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I hope his procedures go smoothly, and you get to go straight home! I always pack an overnight bag and say "If I have everything with me, I won't need it. If I don't pack, I will need it!"

April said...

What a cute little sleeper! Good luck with your procedures and the home make-over!

Anonymous said...

Sweet little sleepy boy! He is definitely getting bigger! Your remodeling is going to make it a lot easier. Yeah!!!

Love, Gammy