Monday, February 1, 2010

It Could Be A Loooong Day

Isaac seemed to be on the mend, but now his oxygen requirements have increased and he has yellow stuff coming out of his trach. Yellow is never a good color in the trach world...this usually means infection city is brewing.

Since he will need a whole work up (chest xray, trach culture and a blood gas) the home nurse and I may be spending the day in the ER. I want to see what other options Pulmonology has for us this morning, but I have a feeling they will just think I'm nuts for not taking him in sooner.

Please, please pray that we can get him evaluated without an admit.

3 comments:

Team Carter Jay said...

Praying like crazy!!!! Please keep us updated!

Alicia said...

Oh gosh, I am praying like mad over here. No hospital admit!! I am so sorry your Little Man is sick. It seems like the "in" thing with our blog buddies right now. : (

Junior said...

Praying that you can avoid a hospital admit.
Big hugs